What You Get
- This free service displays your bank statement online.1
You can also stop receiving the paper version altogether with our free Paperless Statements
Save a tree AND stay organized. Paperless statements allow you to:
- View and print your statement online, anytime
- Access the online version a few days earlier than mailed statements
Here's what you get:
- At least 90 days worth of online statements that you can view or print anytime.
- Online access to
statements up to 7 years old
You can view bank statements online that are up to 7 years old for free. Just order online by 8 p.m. ET to view your statement by 6 a.m. ET the next business day (it will remain online for 7 business days).—free.
- The option to switch to paper at any time via our Service Center.
- 24/7 access to your statements.
- Receive alerts when your statements are available.
How It Works
Want to view a statement online? Here's how:
- If you open a consumer checking, savings or money market account online, you're automatically enrolled in Paperless Statements
- You'll get an email every month when your statement is available online—simply click the link to view it immediately
- To view your statements online, you need Adobe® ReaderTM, available free at www.adobe.com.