Mobile Banking: What you get with Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit your checks without a trip to the bank. Use the Citi Mobile banking app to deposit your next check with your mobile phone.
How Mobile Check Deposit works
- Make sure you have downloaded the Citi Mobile app for either your iPhone®, iPod touch® or AndroidTM device
- Sign on to your account in the Citi Mobile app & choose "Make a Transaction" (in the upper right corner of the home screen with 2 arrows & a dollar sign)
- As part of enrollment in the service you'll be asked to accept the terms and conditions
- Select the checking account you want to deposit your check into
- Enter the check amount
- Sign the back of your check
- Free up enough device memory for taking pictures by closing other apps or restarting your device.
- Take a picture of both sides of your check and submit the check images for mobile deposit
You will receive confirmation emails once the deposit has been received and also when the deposit is accepted for processing.